For our client in the area of Amsterdam we are looking for a Full Stack Python Developer.
Our client offers a super-fast, modern network that connects scientists, researchers, and academics across the world. Because of their network, millions of researchers, scientists, academics, and students can share record volumes of data unconstrained by location, solving some of mankind’s biggest challenges.
We are looking for a full stack developer who will be part of the development team in building extraordinary software that changes how the networking community of our client collaborates, innovates and shares knowledge.
You will be working on designing, developing and deploying software solutions, such as Network Management Systems and Events Management Systems, to support the business and the community.
Your work involves
● Interacting with internal and external stakeholders
● Architecting, designing, developing, testing and implementing bespoke Information Systems in Python and related technologies
● You work using the Agile / Scrum development method
● Testing, reviewing, enhancing and maintaining existing applications
● Providing level 3 support for developed systems
● Configuring and managing applications on workstations/servers
● Ensuring all work is carried out with appropriate detailed documentation
Knowledge and Skills
· Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in computer science or related discipline.
· Great understanding of full stack software development.
· Able to demonstrate hands-on development experience in a Linux environment.
· Great programming experience with Python-based web application development technologies, specifically Flask, pip, tox, pytest.
· Working with third party APIs.
· Knowledge or willingness to learn Trust & Identity technologies (such as SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, Shibboleth.
· Database experience, preferably Postgres and MySQL DB.
· Working knowledge of Linux Operating Systems, preferably Red Hat 7.0/Centos 7.0 and Debian.
· Experience working with Git in a production environment.
· Experience with developing in a CI environment, especially with Jenkins.
· Good understanding of Agile methodology (Scrum) and Test-Driven Development.
· Experience in deploying applications in a virtualised environment.
. Experience in this field is a plus!
· Master’s degree in a related discipline.
· Good understanding and experience of computer networks, preferably including optical networks.
· Working knowledge of classical web scripting languages, such as PHP or JSP.
· Understanding of configuration/provisioning frameworks, especially Puppet.
· Basic understanding of security, AA infrastructures & SNMP.
· A salary of € 65.000 per year
· A great pension scheme
· Reimbursement of your health insurance
· All travel expenses are reimbursed
· A Laptop and mobile phone
Wil jij ons team komen versterken? Solliciteer dan door een email te sturen met je CV. Wij geven de voorkeur aan mensen die direct in vaste dienst komen. Lukt dat niet dan gaan wij over tot inhuur. Voor eventuele vragen kun je persoonlijk contact op met Sander van Zijl / 06-55171220 of email@example.com
TACS Informatisering B.V. / The Netherlands / Franciscusweg 16
1216 SK / Hilversum / Tel : 0031 (0)35 – 63 102 55
|Categorie||Beheer, Management, Ontwikkeling, Security, Support|
|Gewenst aantal uren||40|
|Contactpersoon||Sander van Zijl|