Azure Cloud Engineer
We would like you to join us on our journey towards the Cloud. We offer you a challenging environment where you can make a personal impact. As a member of our DevOps team you will be working on the challenges of moving our applications and datacenter to the Cloud, automate as much as we can and at the same time make sure our clients that applications are always available, flawlessly and seamlessly working. You’re qualified and experienced in all things Cloud offers and want to stay at the forefront of distributed computing. You love the business impact of technologies and you help your peers connect the dots.
We are looking for Cloud Engineers who are passionate about building and deploying applications at scale on cloud platforms. Your back ground is in the design, automation, deployment and operation of cloud applications and infrastructure.
Your role will have multiple responsibilities depending on the project type. Just a few examples of what we see as part of this role:
• Develop brilliant cloud architecture and solutions optimized for cloud platforms.
• Develop scripts to automate the deployment of Azure architecture and solutions
• Optimize, support and maintain the cloud services platform.
• Monitor and maintain Azure solutions to meet project requirements
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge within the cloud teams
• Identify new tools and process to improve the cloud platform and automate processes
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5000 employees we are a leading organization in the field of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services. Innovation and initiative are key.
Our department has about 160 employees and provides information and communication technology, online services, access systems, audio-visual equipment, building management, facilities management and cabling for all internal departments. IT professionals like to work with us because of innovative character of our activities. Our culture is described as dynamic, informal, innovative, social, international, team-oriented, results-oriented and challenging.
What you offer
• Ability to build infrastructure for enterprise applications and solutions using Azure
• Experience of automation and provisioning approaches, using tools such as PowerShell, Azure DevOps, ARM.
• In¬ depth knowledge of configuring and managing Windows (and Linux) environments
• Knowledge of agile software development tools and methodologies (Azure DevOps Continuous integration, GIT, Jenkins, Splunk etc.)
• Ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly and pass on this knowledge to other team members
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communicator and decision maker
• Be willing to submit to BPSS and Security Clearance (SC) vetting processes
• Passionate about Cloud
Experience in the following is desirable:
• Cloud Solution Architect certification (AWS / Azure / GCP)
• Building and administrating cloud solutions on azure
• Proven Scripting or programming experience (PowerShell, python, etc.)
• Proven Experience of microservices and container-based systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
• Linux and/or Windows sysadmin certification (e.g. RHCE)
• Experience of agile project management approaches and tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jira/Confluence)
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze functie of wil je meer informatie neem dan contact op met Sander van Zijl (+31 (0) 655 171 220.
• CV in Word formaat (zonder macro’s)
• Recente foto (mag vakantiefoto zijn)
• Motivatie m.b.t. bovenstaande aanvraag
• Eventuele vakanties en geplande interviews
TACS Group BV The Netherlands Franciscusweg 16 1216 SK Hilversum Tel : 0031 (0)35 – 63 102 55 ICT CAPACITY ON DEMAND
|Gewenst aantal uren||40|
|Contactpersoon||Sander van Zijl|